Trunk or Treat
Saturday October 28th, 11am-1pm
Trunk or Treat is a safe and FREE family-friendly event for the whole community held in our parking lot.
Wear your Halloween costume and go Trick-or-Treating from car to car in the church parking lot!
Family Friendly - please avoid scary or inappropriate costumes!
All of the Trunk or Treat activities will be outside!
Lunch/Snacks will be available for purchase to support our Belize Missions Team.
Planning on coming?
Trunk Sign Up Guidelines
- Participating vehicles may arrive at Asbury Church (6101 University Ave) starting at 10:00am
- All participating vehicles must be parked, decorated, and manned by 10:45am.
- Sorry, but for safety reasons vehicles arriving after 10:50am will not be able to participate
- Each trunk must participate from 11:00am-1:00pm, the duration of the event
- All persons must sign up individually or with a team (Sunday school class, family, neighbors, youth group, etc) by October 23rd
- Each trunk must have candy/prizes to hand out. Please, no peanut butter or nuts.
- Please keep decorations and costumes fun, non-scary, and family friendly. Decorations can be as elaborate or as simple as you wish. For lots of decorating ideas, Google "Trunk or Treat." (Electrical outlets will not be available).
- To ensure safety, all participating vehicles must remain parked until the event ends at 1:00pm.
- Any questions regarding this event can be directed to our Director of Children and Family Ministries, Sarah Beatty at email@example.com.